Do we have to pay for fuel?
- Fuel is included.
- Keep that in mind when considering a boat or jet ski rental. Marine fuel is really expensive and generally not included with that type of service on Lake Chelan.
Does the boat come with a captain?
- All services are personally operated by the owner of the company.
- Captain Wiley Heller holds a 50 Ton Merchant Mariner’s Credential issued by the United States Coast Guard. Also, known as a Captain’s License.
Do you have parking or bathrooms?
Chelan Jet operates mostly from public docks with those amenities.
- Any services from a State Park requires a discover pass or a $10 parking fee for the day.
- If your party is located on the Lake, request a pick up from a dock near you.
Do you supply and food/drink?
No. However, you are encouraged to bring your own!
We have a cooler on board just for that.
Do you supply Music? Can we bring our own music?
Yes, I can supply music or you can bring your own.
- Guests are encouraged to play their own through my stereo’s bluetooth.
What is the brand/year of your boat? How fast does it go?
She’s a 20′ 2005 Thunder Jet Havasu.
240 HP Mercury Sport Jet
- Her top speed really depends on how much weight we have on board. With a light load, the boat will creep just under 50 mph.