Considerations when selecting the appropriate service for your party.
Groups Larger than SIX
We can cater to groups larger than SIX, however that involves taking turns. We have found some success for parties with accommodations that dock access because your party can enjoy beach life while some enjoy lake life.
Generally, If your party is more than 6, your best bet to get everyone on the water at once is a pontoon rental or the ferry service.
As of late, ChelanParasail.com has the largest capacity pontoons for rent.
Families with Young Children
Boat & Jet Ski Rental
1. Most rental services do not include fuel in their pricing.
Actual photo of a fuel pump on Lake Chelan.
2. During peak season your boat rental time could be cut short by the following:
- Congestion can delay your departure time as well as a potential late fee if the line for fuel is long.
- There is a surprising amount paperwork work to fill out and a very small office to do it in.
3. The major boat rentals are only located a couple miles up lake and there is NOT enough parking during peak season.
4. Most rentals have a 2 or 4 hour minimum which can be a great deal for some, but can be big commitment & responsibility for others while on vacation.
- The Ferry is a great way to get on the water as well, but can be time consuming for some people. This service is generally not private or customizable unless you charter the whole boat which can be costly.